How is everyone doing? Hope you are all having a great week! Thank you for all of the comments on my last post. I will be writing back very soon! A couple weeks ago Misikko.com sent me an amazing flat iron to test and review. They sent me the HANA Titanium 1.5" flat iron and some other goodies.
Why I love the HANA Titanium 1.5" Flat iron:
- It heats up very quickly! The first day that I used it I was in a hurry and it only took a few seconds to heat up. I've had flat irons that take a while to heat up and it is very annoying.
- It is very light weight and very easy to use. I used to have a big and chunky flat iron that drove me crazy.
- I tend to feel very guilty when I flat iron my hair because I feel that it does so much damage to my hair. But after using this flat iron and running my fingers through my hair I just love how it makes my hair feel so soft.
- It comes with a travel pouch, heat proof silicone mat and a tin case. I love the travel pouch it totally comes in handy!
- I did not have any problems with this product I will highly recommend it!
HANA Titanium Features: (from the website)
- World's smoothest Titanium plates
- Tourmaline infused into the heating elements for maximum thermal protection
- Large Integrated Tourmaline Ceramic Heaters with Full Plate Coverage for the Most Consistent, Conditioning Far Infrared Heat Possible
- PTFC core heater heats up in as fast as 6 seconds
- Mirror surface prevents scratches unlike other black coated titanium plates
- 1.5" plates make it easier and faster to straighten & style longer, thicker and unruly hair types
- Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450 F for All Hair Types
- Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Beveled Edges mean Easy Curled, Flipped, Spiked or Straight Styles
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Sleek luxury matte finish
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360; Convenient Hanging Loop
- Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
- Independent On/Off Switch
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
- Two Year Warranty
So if you have been thinking about purchasing a new flat iron be sure to visit Misikko.com!If you already have a flat iron but are in need of a blow dryer check out the new HANA professional hair dryer! Other important links: Chi Irons, Moroccan Oil, HANA