Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sis place & Anjolee diamond bracelet

Hey guys I had a great time in California, but I didn't really get to do everything that I wanted to do. I was so busy that I didn't even get to take outfit pictures. I decided to take some pictures of my sister's condo and share them with you guys, since I didn't take outfit pictures. My sister is a new homeowner in California and I love what she has done to her place so far, Isn't it cute? My love and I stayed in her guest room which is huge, we seriously felt like we were in a hotel. I didn't take pictures of the whole condo because again I didn't have time to be taking a million pictures. It was nice to be in California, but it definitely feels good to be back Phoenix.










I have been wanting to show you guys this beautiful bracelet that Anjolee sent me. Isn't it gorgeous? It is called the Classic Bezel Set Gemstone and Diamond Bracelet. I can not wait to wear it. Hopefully I will get to do an outfit post wearing this bracelet so that I can show you how beautiful it looks on!

Visit the Anjolee website!